Appearing in "Enter...Dr. Doom!"
- Kang (Mentioned)
- Rama-Tut (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four
- Ed Sullivan (on TV)
- a crippled Latverian child and his parents
- Latverian citizens
- Dracula (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- One gold farthing
- Doctor Doom's Vibra-Ray
- Doctor Doom's Rocket-Powered Harpoon
- Doctor Doom's Disintegrator Gun
Synopsis for "Enter...Dr. Doom!"
The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver recieve a letter from their Aunt in Latveria and decide to visit her. They're accompanied by Captain America and Hawkeye. But when they arrive, they are all jailed and discover the letter was to lure them into a trap set up by Doctor Doom, who decides defeating the Avengers will instil fear in to the Fantastic Four, making them easier to defeat.
The Fantastic Four attempt to assist the Avengers, but are not allowed, as interference could spark an international incident. Nevertheless, the Avengers escape and fight Doom to a standstill, when he causes a divertion and escapes.
- Hawkeye's costume is mistakenly depicted on the cover. The Marksman did not wear gloves and has an armband around his bicep. (This error was also on the orignal cover in Avengers #25).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Triple Action Vol 1 19 on the forums
- 1 Images from Marvel Triple Action Vol 1 19
|Like this? Let us know!|