- I do not need to be told what do, Hawkeye! For am I not the Scarlet Witch?
Appearing in "Let Sleeping Dragons Lie!"
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Bill Foster
- Colonel Ling (First appearance)
- Dr. Yen
- Mr. Fantastic (Recap)
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (Recap)
- Zeus (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
- Hermes (Mentioned)
- Apollo (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Mount Olympus (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Eastern power
- Empire State University
- Dayton Building
- Chariot of Hermes
- American planes
Synopsis for "Let Sleeping Dragons Lie!"
The Black Widow reaches the East with the stolen plane and meets Colonel Ying and Dr. Yen. He shows her his new invention, the Psychotron, which tortures its subjects with their greatest fears. They trap the Black Widow in it, suspecting (correctly) that she is still working for western forces.
Meanwhile, Goliath and Bill Foster are asked to examine the android body Dragon Man. Diablo lures the Avengers away from Dragon Man long enough for him to reactivate his creation. The Avengers battle Diablo and Dragon-Man and eventually beat them, but they nevertheless escape with an unconscious Goliath and the Wasp as their prisoners.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Triple Action Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Images from Marvel Triple Action Vol 1 33
|Like this? Let us know!|