Appearing in "Is This the Day the World Ends?"
Synopsis for "Is This the Day the World Ends?"
The Black Widow flees from agents of the terrorist group the Sword of Judgement, who she has been investigating. When she crashes into the Thing who is out on a walk with Alicia Masters, the terrorists take the Black Widow and the Thing and put them aboard their helicopter.
They are taken to the Sword of Judgement's base, which is located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. There, they are brought before the Sword's leader, Agamemnon, who tells them of his plan to detonate a giant nuclear bomb that would cause radioactive tidal waves to wipe out both North America and Europe. Agamemnon then has the two locked up in a cell rigged to keep even the Thing in.
However, the two heroes manage to escape and race against time-fighting off the members of the Sword of Judgement in a bid to stop them from detonating their bomb. After a final battle between Black Widow and Agamemnon, Agamemnon is defeated and the bomb deactivated. Black Widow calls in SHIELD to collect the terrorists, and she and Thing decide to celebrate their victory as they wait for SHIELD to arrive.
- Black Widow: Deadly Origin #1-4 states that during her training by the Red Room Academy, the Black Widow was subject to many memory and personality alterations, as such her past relationship with Andre Rostov mentioned in this issue should be considered suspect.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 10 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 10
- 2 Reprints of Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 10
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|