Appearing in "My Sweetheart...My Killer!"
Synopsis for "My Sweetheart...My Killer!"
Knocked into the Thames River by a bomb blast, the Thing saves Spider-Woman and brings her to shore. Indebted to him, she tells him of her forced servitude in Hydra and agrees to help him rescue Alicia.
While the two criminals continue to search for their lost treasure -- which turns out to be stolen from British Treasury during World War II -- They have almost completed collecting the plates needed to assemble a map pointing out the location of the treasure.
Meanwhile, Hyrda exposes Alicia to the serum they synthesized based on Spider-Woman and mutates her into a woman-spider creature, restoring her sight technologically. Ordering her to destroy the Thing and Spider-Woman, Alicia attacks them and their battle takes them across the city of London, finally ending in a department store where the Alicia-creature catches Ben in a spider-web.
- Spider-Woman recaps her origins again, they were first depicted in Marvel Spotlight #32 and later expanded upon in Spider-Woman #37 and Spider-Woman Origin #1-5.
- Due to the Sliding Timescale of Earth-616 as the time scale slides forward it becomes more improbable that Heinrich Buerer to have been active during World War II and still be in his middle age in the modern age without some sort of assistance. At this time an official explanation has not been made.
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Spider-Woman - Spider-Woman is recaptured by Hydra.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 31 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 31
- 2 Reprints of Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 31
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|