Appearing in "Entropy, Entropy..."
- Cult of Entropy
- 🢐 Jude the Entropic Man 🢒 (Returns) (First appearance as Jude the Entropic Man)
- 🢐 Thomas Lightner 🢒
- Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. scientist (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Entropy, Entropy..."
Learning that Wundarr had been taken to Project Pegasus, Ben breaks in to try and free him. However, Captain America is there to calm Ben down and convince him to allow the scientists there to experiment on Wundarr, as they believe his unique powers may help them unlock the secrets behind the Cosmic Cube.
After some initial opposition from Wundarr himself, Ben talks the alien man-boy into doing what the Project Pegasus scientists ask of him. However, Project Pegasus has been infiltrated by Victorius of the Cult of Entropy. When the moment presents itself, Victorius distracts the heroes by charging Wundarr with too much power from the Cosmic Cube and then steals the Cube itself.
Victorius transports himself to the Florida Everglades, where his fellow Cultists prepare for the arrival of Jude the Entropic Man, and continue to worship their original leader Yagzan. When Ben and Captain America track down the Entropists, they arrive too late to stop them from using the Cosmic Cube to bring forth Jude the Entropic Man.
- The Thing was Wundarr's ward from Marvel Two-In-One #2–4 when he turned over the man-child to Namorita to care for. He was last seen in Boston with Namorita and her friend Annie Christopher in Ms. Marvel #15.
- Ben remembers Thomas Lightner who was turned into Blacksun in Marvel Two-In-One #21 causing him cellular decay following his defeat. Ben got Thor's alter-ego Donald Blake to save Lightener's life in Marvel Two-In-One #22–23. Unknown to Ben, and as revealed in Marvel Two-In-One #53, Lightener is actually a spy for the Roxxon Energy Corporation.
- Captain America mentions how SHIELD collected the Cosmic Cube after the Avengers and Captain Marvel defeated Thanos in Captain Marvel #33.
- Captain America mentions the uniform Mister Fantastic designed to control Wundarr's powers. This uniform was created in Marvel Two-In-One #3.
Events occur in this story that occur behind the scenes that affect the chronology of the following characters: Victorius:
- 🢐 Page 1-13 🢒 - Victorius steals that Cosmic Cube.
- 🢐 Page 14-17 🢒 - Victorius uses the Cube to create Jude the Entropic Man
- This issue contains a letters page, "The Ever-Lovin' Blue Eyed Letters Page". Letters are published from: Peter Petruski II, David Glass, and Jack Dreso.