Appearing in "Name That Doom!"
- Celestia Denton (Recap)
- Clea (Recap)
- Duff Coogan (Recap)
- Nick Cromer (Recap)
- Renee Goldenberg (Recap)
- Sheldon Goldenberg (Recap)
Synopsis for "Name That Doom!"
In Central Park, the Valkyrie abducts Alvin Denton. The Thing and Dr. Strange use the crystal of Agamotto to locate the Valkyrie, as they were told in the last issue that she had stolen a magic harmonica from Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum. In the process, they discover that it may not have been the Valkyrie at all. The Thing flies off to Cobbler’s Roost, Vermont, to question the real Valkyrie. However, the Executioner and the Enchantress stand in his way.
The Enchantress reversing Valkyrie's powers and changing her back into Barbara Norris and blowing into the Harmonica to destroy the universe. Only the Thing and Alvin Denton stand in Amora's way. Denton sacrifices his life in order to allow Thing to use the harmonica to restore all the damage done by the two rogue Asgardians. Valkyrie grieves the loss of the man she just rediscovered was her father.
This story is continued in Defenders #20...
- The strange relationship between Valkyrie and Alvin Denton is a complex one. As revealed in Defenders #3, the Enchantress transferred Valkyrie's essence into the body of Barbara Norris, Denton's daughter. This was partially to torment Valkyrie, but also become Barbara was driven insane by the Nameless One in Incredible Hulk #126.
- As revealed in Defenders #20 the Harmonic of Destiny is actually the work of Barbara's mother Celestia Denton, who was posing as Destiny during the events of last issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Images from Marvel Two-In-One Vol 1 7
|Like this? Let us know!|