Appearing in "Did You Hear the One About Scorpio?"
- Secret Hideout of Nick Fury
Synopsis for "Did You Hear the One About Scorpio?"
Nick Fury calls in Captain America to his secret hideout to help him against the attacking Zodiac. Fury wanted Cap to come alone, but after the two of them are captured, Cap reveals that he had the other Avengers ready to come in as backup. Scorpio uses the Zodiac Key to open a portal to another dimension from which he'll unleash powerful beings that will grant him world domination. Once free in the fight, Fury grapples with Scorpio and uses the key to reverse the process and close the portal. After the battle, when Fury is asked why Scorpio went out of his way to attack him, Nick reveals that it was a personal grudge, and that Scorpio's true identity is Jacob Fury, his own brother.
Appearing in "King Solomon's Frogs"
Synopsis for "King Solomon's Frogs"
Hawkeye and Black Panther are pulled through space and time by the power of King Solomon's Frogs in pursuit of Ravonna, who has apparently escaped stasis, stole one of the frogs from Wakanda's vault, and is attempting to deliver it to Kang. They all end up in ancient Egypt, where Kang is trapped with limited future-tech and ruling under the guise of Rama-Tut. Kang knocks the other frog from Panther's hand, gaining possession of both. Before Kang and Ravonna can escape to the 31st century, Hawkeye snatches the frogs back with a grappling arrow, allowing Panther to return them to their present and stranding the other two time travelers in the past. Once back at the mansion, the heroes confirm that their Kang is still in prison, realizing this means he is destined to escape at some point in the near future.
Appearing in "Hulk Mail"
Synopsis for "Hulk Mail"
The Hulks make a mess at the post office.
• The writer of the hit Disney XD series brings the Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes from the TV to your home! • Captain America and Nick Fury must rely on their wits to escape the ancient power of the Zodiac Key and the vile SCORPIO! • Then, opposites attract – trouble! Free-wheelin’ Hawkeye and regal Black Panther find themselves on an unlikely Team-Up – THROUGH TIME!
- First story takes place at some point after Fury goes off the grid following "Widow's Sting". Based on the designs of Iron Man and Captain America, it would take place in Season 1.
- Ravonna's last appearance in stasis is in Season 2, episode 12 - "Secret Invasion", while Black Panther has left the team. So the second story takes place at some point between Panther rejoining in episode 14 - "Behold... The Vision" and Kang's escape in episode 23 - "New Avengers".
- The one time jump that intercepts with the Avengers' own timeline shows them fighting Galactus, foreshadowing the series finale. There are some discrepancies in the scene with how the episode will air - Thor wears a different outfit, the Hulk is present when he would be elsewhere, and Galactus uses a different device.
- Includes "Fury Files" dossier on Nova, with screenshots from the clip compilation segment aired alongside episodes of Ultimate Spider-Man, adapted by Chris Eliopoulos.