- MAR-iner. Sub-MARINER! The British pronounce it properly -- Why can't you Americans?
- -- Sub-Mariner
Appearing in "Tomorrow Belongs to Me!"
- Invaders (Main story and recap)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Only in flashback)
- Manhattan Project (Mentioned)
- Nazis (Main story and recap)
- Thor Odinson (Recap)
- Invaders (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Androids (Main story and recap)
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids (Main story and recap)
- Asgardians (Recap)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- North America (Main story and flashback)
- Pacific Ocean
- Atlantis, Antarctica (Mentioned)
- Europe (Only in flashback)
- Japan, Asia (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield (Main story and recap)
- Hydra Uniforms
- Mjolnir (Recap)
- Time Platform (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Only in flashback)
- Dragon of Death
- Atlantean Imperial Jet Craft
- Captain America's Motorcycle
- Doktor Olsen's dimensional transpoter (Recap)
- World War II (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Tomorrow Belongs to Me!"
Baron Strucker has gone forward in time and brought books back on The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and The Manhattan Project. He has returned back to World War II courtesy of Doctor Doom's Time Machine. Armed with this information, Strucker plans to right the mistakes of the Third Reich during the war and set up a World-Wide Nazi regime. Of course, the Invaders are going to do everything they can to keep this from happening! To Be Continued...
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Based upon Doctor Doom's garments when he returns to the present, his jaunt back in time and encounter with Baron Strucker take place shortly before his first appearance in Fantastic Four #5.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Universe Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Marvel Universe Vol 1 2
- 1 Reprints of Marvel Universe Vol 1 2
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|