In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Richard Parker, and like him, was a CIA agent. The two of them had a son, Peter, and a daughter, Teresa, though the latter was born in secret.
At an unknown point, Richard and Mary found the parts of Master Matrix, an advanced Life-Model Decoy who can control the other LMDs, in a Hydra weapons depot in an uncharted island. They rebuilded him, but Mary thought that Matrix was alive and that S.H.I.E.L.D. should set him free. While Peter was still an infant and Teresa was a newborn, Richard and Mary were assigned to infiltrate the Algerian-based spy ring controlled by Communist agent the Red Skull, but the Skull discovered they were double agents and had them killed by his agent the Finisher in an airplane crash overseas and framed for treason.
While Richard and Mary were on assignment, Richard's brother Ben and Ben's wife May took care of Peter. Ben and May had never had children of their own, but after Richard and Mary died, they became Peter’s surrogate parents and raised him as if he were their own son.
- 28 Appearances of Mary Fitzpatrick (Earth-616)
- 19 Minor Appearances of Mary Fitzpatrick (Earth-616)
- Media Mary Fitzpatrick (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Mary Fitzpatrick (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mary Fitzpatrick (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mary Fitzpatrick (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|