Matthew was later killed and resurrected by the Hand and forced to become one of its members. He also wore a costume like the one his brother used. During an assault against a S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, Slyde fought Wolverine along with several other villains. Wolverine eventually killed him.
Normal human male with intensive regular exercise
- Slippery Costume: Slyde's costume was covered with an experimental substance that eliminated friction between it and other surfaces. Most adhesives (including Spider-Man's webbing) would not stick to him, and it was virtually impossible to grasp him barehanded.
- Skating: Slyde could skate along the ground using his frictionless shoes, obtaining speeds of up to 30 mph. He could also change directions instantly by simply shifting his weight or grabbing hold of a stationary object and twisting his body around it.
Slyde did not use any conventional weapons, though he was known to bluff enemies by using toy weapons.
- 3 Appearances of Matthew Beacher (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Matthew Beacher (Earth-616)
- Media Matthew Beacher (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Matthew Beacher (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Matthew Beacher (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Matthew Beacher (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|