In a world where mutants were hunted by humans, Magneto emerged as leader of his kind and led his own to conquer all the nations of the Earth by establishing the Mutant Monarchy. However, humans were condemned to live in poverty as slaves. For this reason, the Savior and his X-Men opposed the Mutant Monarchy and the two groups fought a battle to decide the fate of the Earth.
During combat, the Savior killed Magneto and his forces were completely destroyed, giving way to a new era of coexistence between humans and mutants. However, Magneto destroyed the magnetosphere as a last act of revenge, leaving this world virtually on the brink of apocalypse.
Seemingly those of Magneto of Earth-616
- 2 Appearances of Max Eisenhardt (Earth-12245)
- Minor Appearances of Max Eisenhardt (Earth-12245)
- Media Max Eisenhardt (Earth-12245) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Max Eisenhardt (Earth-12245)
- Quotations by or about Max Eisenhardt (Earth-12245)
- Character Gallery: Max Eisenhardt (Earth-12245)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|