The Fourth Age of Apocalypse ended with the founding of the City-Nation of Tian, twin cities floating, where Magneto gathered the survivors, among them the X-Men Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine and Nightcrawler.
The cities was eventually attacked by Sentinels, causing the death of many mutants.
The Mapmakers, aware of the danger represented by the mutants presence (cataloging their reality as an Omega-Level threat), targeted their X-Gene to terminate them all. The incursing Earth was then destroyed and the remaining Illuminati were allowed to leave, but were all killed except for Reed Richards, Iron Man who was stuck in his armor and Doctor Doom.
- 1 Appearances of Max Eisenhardt (Earth-2319)
- Minor Appearances of Max Eisenhardt (Earth-2319)
- Media Max Eisenhardt (Earth-2319) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Max Eisenhardt (Earth-2319)
- Quotations by or about Max Eisenhardt (Earth-2319)
- Character Gallery: Max Eisenhardt (Earth-2319)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|