Magneto was approached by Moira MacTaggert who shared with him her secret status of being a mutant and the reincarnated lives that she had lived that were filled with stories of future holocausts and wars that their people have faced.
This knowledge pushed Magneto down a road fueled with rage that he ended up using to lash out against the human populace. He took control of some of the United States' nuclear armament and directed it towards the Capitol Building and conquered America. The following year, the House of M was established.
Moira stayed at his side, but the both of them underestimated the superhero population coming to the U.S.'s defense. With the combined might of the X-Men, Avengers and the Fantastic Four, they were able to stop Magneto from achieving his mission. Magneto was able to escape back to his private island but ended up being killed in a Sentinel attack at some later point in time.
- 2 Appearances of Max Eisenhardt (Earth-TRN755)
- Minor Appearances of Max Eisenhardt (Earth-TRN755)
- Media Max Eisenhardt (Earth-TRN755) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Max Eisenhardt (Earth-TRN755)
- Quotations by or about Max Eisenhardt (Earth-TRN755)
- Character Gallery: Max Eisenhardt (Earth-TRN755)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|