Maxwell Dillion was an unambitious man working as lineman for the local power company. When one of his workers was knocked unconscious at the top of an utility pole, Max only agreed to save him as long as he was paid for it. Saving the other lineman, Max was suddenly struck by lightning, awakening the power to channel electricity. Realizing he could use these powers for his own selfish goals, he dubbed himself Electro and turned to a life of crime, often conflicting with the Amazing Spider-Man. As a founding member of the Sinister Six, Electro is considered one of the Webhead's deadliest foes. Under an arrangement by Nick Fury, Electro was apprehended and is now working with S.H.I.E.L.D. to aid against the Worthy and the Incursion crisis.
Electrostatic Energy Generation: Electro possesses the ability to bodily generate electrostatic energy which he can release or harness for a number of effects. He is powered by the micro-fine rhythmic muscle contractions that normally regulate body temperature. His body can generate electricity at a rate of about 10,000 volts per minute, up to his maximum storage capacity of 10,000,000 volts. Electro can mentally control the amount of electricity he discharges, anywhere from a single volt to his full 10,000,000 volt charge at once.
- Lightning Bolt Projection: The simplest manifestation is the emission of a lightning-like electric arc from his fingertips, which can propagate through air or other conducting mediums. This discharge, whose total voltage can be regulated within certain limits, travels at the speed of lightning, about 150,000 feet per second.
- Electrical Detection: Electro's electrical powers also grant him certain sensory and manipulative abilities. By "feeling" the course of electricity through the circuitry of any electrically-powered device, Electro can override the system and make the device obey his mental commands.
- Electromagnetic Storms: Electro can carbonize atoms making rock-hard electrocarbon atoms.
- Electricity Immunity: Electro's body is immune to the effects of its electricity and that of other sources as well.
- 2 Appearances of Maxwell Dillon (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Maxwell Dillon (Earth-12131)
- Media Maxwell Dillon (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Maxwell Dillon (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Maxwell Dillon (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Maxwell Dillon (Earth-12131)
- Characters killed by Electro
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|