The past history of May Parker mirrors that of her Earth-616 counterpart, up until shortly after her nephew became Peter became Spider-Man. In this reality, Peter -- in his Spider-Man identity -- would approach the Fantastic Four for membership. In this reality, they would accept him onto the team upon learning his true identity and that he intends to use the money to help support his ailing aunt.To maintain his secret identity from his aunt, Peter would tell her he got a job as a janitor at the Baxter Building, May would be happy that Peter got a part-time job and is learning responsibility.
May's subsequent activities following Peter joining the Fantastic Five remain unrevealed. It's entirely possible that dotting Aunt May still lives in her home in Queens, blissfully unaware that her nephew is a member of the worlds greatest team of super-heroes.
Seemingly those of May Reilly (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 1 Appearances of May Reilly (Earth-772)
- Minor Appearances of May Reilly (Earth-772)
- Media May Reilly (Earth-772) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring May Reilly (Earth-772)
- Quotations by or about May Reilly (Earth-772)
- Character Gallery: May Reilly (Earth-772)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|