- Let no one cage you.
- -- Lady Spider src
May Reilly's father kept numerous animals in his study, one of them was a spider. One day, May opened the spider's cage so it could get comfort, as she believed it to be upset for its captivity. May then tried to pet the spider, and as soon as her hand got near, the spider bit her. According to May, the spider taught her an important lesson, not to let anyone cage you.
After her father died, May used spare parts of his garage to create a suit with four mechanical arms which enabled her to climb walls. She also created mechanical web-shooters.
During a ball May was attending, Electro took the mayor hostage. May used this as an opportunity to debut as the Lady Spider. She confronted Electro, and webbed him up; however, soon the rest of the Six Men of Sinestry arrived. After taking some plans the mayor had hidden in his tuxedo, the six villains were forced to retreat due to the opposition Lady Spider posed to them. Believing she would miss the ball, May left the scene to return there.
- 4-armed spider-harness
- May was the only female student present during her university schooling.
- Due to Superior Spider-Man's device being only a portal and unable to detect if one was a Spider-Totem, unlike Spider-UK's, Lady Spider was recruited into the Superior Spider-Army despite not being a Spider-Totem.
- 20 Appearances of May Reilly (Earth-803)
- 4 Minor Appearances of May Reilly (Earth-803)
- Media May Reilly (Earth-803) was Mentioned in
- 31 Images featuring May Reilly (Earth-803)
- 3 Quotations by or about May Reilly (Earth-803)
- Character Gallery: May Reilly (Earth-803)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|