Similar to that of his Earth-616 counterpart's until he was sent to the Neverland death camp. Liberated by Brent Jackson, he was recruited into his take over of Weapon X. After regaining his confidence and his powers, he took part in the missions to abduct Rachel Summers, and brainwash Agent Zero to hunt down and destroy Gene Nation and kill the inmates of Neverland that were left behind after it was closed down.
During a Sentinel attack on the X-Men, he and Sauron snuck into the mansion and used their combined hypnosis powers to take control of Xavier, and threatened to make him kill himself, forcing the X-Men to surrender. After the X-Men were killed by the Sentinels, Mesmero was also killed since they were ordered to kill all mutants.
Seemingly those of Mesmero (Vincent) (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 4 Appearances of Mesmero (Vincent) (Earth-5700)
- Minor Appearances of Mesmero (Vincent) (Earth-5700)
- Media Mesmero (Vincent) (Earth-5700) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Mesmero (Vincent) (Earth-5700)
- Quotations by or about Mesmero (Vincent) (Earth-5700)
- Character Gallery: Mesmero (Vincent) (Earth-5700)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|