FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • 1) When you add an image, you also have to fill in this section:

    | Penciler1               = 
    | Inker1                  = 
    | Colourist1              = 
    | Letterer1               = 
    

    You can learn the names of the creators by checking the article of the comic the image comes from. You could also check the credits in the comic itself.

    2) The sequential number at the end of an image's name is not arbitrary. It corresponds to the number of images that have been added of the character from the issue they were taken. You uploaded an image named "Francine Frye (Earth-616) from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 6 004.jpg," but there are no images that ended in "001.jpg," "002.jpg" or "003.jpg"

    3) Galleries are meant to the used for images where the character has a notable presence. Please don't add covers in which the character is not the focus of the image.

      Loading editor
    • ADour wrote: 1) When you add an image, you also have to fill in this section:

      | Penciler1               = 
      | Inker1                  = 
      | Colourist1              = 
      | Letterer1               = 
      

      You can learn the names of the creators by checking the article of the comic the image comes from. You could also check the credits in the comic itself.

      2) The sequential number at the end of an image's name is not arbitrary. It corresponds to the number of images that have been added of the character from the issue they were taken. You uploaded an image named "Francine Frye (Earth-616) from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 6 004.jpg," but there are no images that ended in "001.jpg," "002.jpg" or "003.jpg"

      3) Galleries are meant to the used for images where the character has a notable presence. Please don't add covers in which the character is not the focus of the image.

      Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • There's no need to be sorry. Just be aware of this requirements. It's the second time I have told you to add penciler/inker/colourist credits to images.

        Loading editor
    • ADour wrote: There's no need to be sorry. Just be aware of this requirements. It's the second time I have told you to add penciler/inker/colourist credits to images.

      I just don't know the names.

        Loading editor
    • This is the third time I'm going to say this:

      You can learn the names of the creators by checking the article of the comic the image comes from. You could also check the credits in the comic itself.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • When you add an image, you also have to fill in this section:

    | Penciler1               = 
    | Inker1                  = 
    | Colourist1              = 
    | Letterer1               = 
    
      Loading editor
    • ADour wrote: When you add an image, you also have to fill in this section:

      | Penciler1               = 
      | Inker1                  = 
      | Colourist1              = 
      | Letterer1               = 
      

      Sorry I just didn't know the names of the creators and artists. If would knew the of course added. If you know, can you do it? If you want to delete all my images, I understand.

        Loading editor
    • You can learn the names of the creators by checking out the article of the comic the image comes from. You could also check out the credits of the comic itself.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I just wanted to check but the Fan Art on User:Earth-1610 Ultimate Anna/Gallery.

    Is it yours? If so can you licence it as Fan Art Thanks

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Please, whenever you upload a new image, be sure to follow these three simple steps:

    1) Be sure the image name acts in accordance with our site's Naming Conventions.

    2) Once the image is uploaded, please don't forget licensing.

    • If you uploaded it through the Special:Upload function, make use of the "Licensing (Required)" dropdown feature before clicking "Upload File," and choose the apropriate type of licensing. "A single panel of a character," "A regular comic book cover" and "Movie screenshot" are some of the most common options.
    • If you uploaded it through the "Add a photo to this gallery" function on the bottom of galleries, or you didn't select any licensing option in the dropdown feature of Special:Upload, you'll have to add the licensing manually. Go to the uploaded image and click "Edit," you'll see two rows of buttons to insert templates or format functions. Click on the button that has a single polaroid photograph on it (found in the bottom row), and the template will be added. Be sure to fill in the "License" field with the respective license. Most common licenses are "Comic Single Panel," "Comic Cover," "TV Screenshot" and "Movie Screenshot." If the licensing you added is not valid, the image will still appear as unlicensed.

    3) Whether the image template with licensing has been added automatically or has been inserted manually on the image, please be sure to fill in the respective fields there are, including "Source," "Universe," "Subject#," etc. to help sort it out.

    Thanks!

      Loading editor
    • ADour wrote: Please, whenever you upload a new image, be sure to follow these three simple steps:

      1) Be sure the image name acts in accordance with our site's Naming Conventions.

      2) Once the image is uploaded, please don't forget licensing.

      • If you uploaded it through the Special:Upload function, make use of the "Licensing (Required)" dropdown feature before clicking "Upload File," and choose the apropriate type of licensing. "A single panel of a character," "A regular comic book cover" and "Movie screenshot" are some of the most common options.
      • If you uploaded it through the "Add a photo to this gallery" function on the bottom of galleries, or you didn't select any licensing option in the dropdown feature of Special:Upload, you'll have to add the licensing manually. Go to the uploaded image and click "Edit," you'll see two rows of buttons to insert templates or format functions. Click on the button that has a single polaroid photograph on it (found in the bottom row), and the template will be added. Be sure to fill in the "License" field with the respective license. Most common licenses are "Comic Single Panel," "Comic Cover," "TV Screenshot" and "Movie Screenshot." If the licensing you added is not valid, the image will still appear as unlicensed.

      3) Whether the image template with licensing has been added automatically or has been inserted manually on the image, please be sure to fill in the respective fields there are, including "Source," "Universe," "Subject#," etc. to help sort it out.

      Thanks!

      http://41.media.tumblr.com/3f5ed66516e957f00272c1ad7a4cd27e/tumblr_nzh6e6Rhyr1ru8adho1_1280.jpg

      Who is this girl?

      1. Jessica.

      2. Kitty.

      3. Kate.

        Loading editor
    • She appears to be Bombshell.

        Loading editor
    • ADour wrote: She appears to be Bombshell.

      How do you know?

        Loading editor
    • Because she has used double ponytail in the past, she has the physique of a teenager, not a young woman like Jessica or Kitty, and the clothes she's wearing are not something either Jessica or Kitty would wear.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi. I was wondering where you got the picture of Jean Grey you posted...the one where she looks like she's covered in psychic energy.

      Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
  • Hey i see your edits in the Ultimate X-Men pages and i was wondering but can you make the paragraghs more shorter? alot of unecessary info, simplify it.

      Loading editor
  • Remember to always use them.

    Thanks!

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
  • Please, when a character is only mentioned, don't add its appearance:

    Write something like:

    [[Peter Parker (Earth-1610)|Peter Parker]] {{Mentioned}}

    and not:

    {{a|[[Peter Parker (Earth-1610)|Peter Parker]]}} {{Mentioned}}

    or:

    {{Mentioned|[[Peter Parker (Earth-1610)|Peter Parker]]}}

    Thanks.

    I hope you can understand what I just said.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+