greetings eyryone i am venomspider123 unlike my old pal Venomtoxin i am not disrupful and not evil and he is sorry and don't worry i won't bite much
Welcome to the site and I apologize for the quick reversions I made to your edits. We had some previous issues with a past user on pages updating them incorrectly. Oddly, it is the user you referenced above. I have reverted the reversions that I had made. However, there is not a reference to Victor von Doom (Earth-2149) on Marvel.com and we cannot assume that that universe's Dr. Doom is the exact same as the current one. The first one I saw was the zombie-version and assumed that you were the same user as before (silly me.) Otherwise, welcome to the site and let us know if you have any questions. --M1shawhan 22:56, 24 March 2009 (UTC) well that and venomtoxin134 is friends with and he is sorry our friend holo78 is on marvel.com replacing me because what i did now on this i get to edit doctor doom and vengeance from the website forgive me
Welcome 2 Edit
Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you here helping us make accurate, verifiable edits to our content. I also appreciate that you consider us your friends so quickly (I read the message in your edits).
Glad to have you on board! Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.
Artful Dodger 23:47, 24 March 2009 (UTC) We are desiners edtors and others we haver avengers handbook part 1 to 3 and we did a little edit on it making War machine armored 6'7" and 710 lbs ultron 6'9" and 535 lbs ares 7'1" panther 6'2" and sentry too Hulk as gray hulk 6'10" and as green scar 8'5" and 1500 lbs also the Spider man yearbook and dark reign files (we editted) Mkaing brock and Gargan lift 70 tons As Venom but as anti venom Brock can lift 70 tons just like Gargan both are 6'4" and 278 lbs and as venom also 7'6" and 742 lbs (currently with the symbiote orginaly 6'11" and 648 lbs) Green goblin like Norman osborn in armor combined with super strength to lift press 100 tons carnage with symbiote 7'4' and 648 lbs (currently) 6'6" and 545 lbs (originaly) in the handbook we have editted
I am ashamed that we don't seem to have this handbook you keep referring to as a handbook on this site. Do you know when this one came out and what the name is on the front cover? --M1shawhan 22:16, 27 March 2009 (UTC) Yes there are relesed in 200's and were very old and we discover them and chnagded them a little
Your edits sound like you're just saying things come from a handbook, even though they don't. We have pages for 90% of the handbooks on the site. Can you provide a link to any of them that you're using as a reference?
Here's a great place to start looking.
Your edits are seeming fishier and fishier. Please prove that you're not making these numbers up.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 22:33, 27 March 2009 (UTC) I'm not it is form it i have i mean mr friends has edit the avengers handbooks and it is from the handbooks we got the other handbooks like the avengers handbook 1 to 3 and it's a club and serect also your starting to sound like venomtoxin and being disrupful mustsa been a typo and that does say un the book i had.
- So, you are saying that you and your friends own a handbook and made changes to the handbook which you are now using as a reference for your edits on this site? Am I correct? Please just answer with a simple yes or no to that question. Sorry if that sounds rude, but I have a hard time understanding you.--Max 04:31, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
- The only other answer I would except from Max's question, (beside yes or no), is the actual TITLE of the COMIC you are READING FROM. As your "friend" VenomToxin can tell you, we don't put up with shenanigans for very long, so if you cannot type the actual title of the actual book that you read these facts from, action will be taken.
- Is English your first language, or are you still learning it? We have quite a few Marvel Database sites in other languages, so if your native tongue is something else, we might have a better place for you to play.
Yes just don't block me i have to learn and i w am a huge pleease i beg you I had nothing until this website show me and i am collecting the handbooks and new one so we put them here and on marvel.
- You can send this info to . We have tolerated you enough and allowed the edits to go on. Please have you and "your friends" submit their handbook info to Marvel directly so that Marvel can update their own info. You have been questioned for more info, warned of changes, and now blocked.
- There is no need to reply - simply direct all of your edits that you are wishing to make to Marvel. --M1shawhan 17:05, 28 March 2009 (UTC)
I realize that you cannot post to this site anymore, but in the efforts of teaching you exactly what we mean about getting the numbers from the handbooks, here is an example. The last handbooks that came out are called The All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z. In issue number 4 of the comic versions of those, on page 4, you would find what's in the picture on the right.
You can see from that picture (if you click on it), that in the black area, 8-Ball, or Jeff Hagees of Earth-616, is listed as 5'10" and 175 lbs. So because of this, we can list his height and weight on his page. Now, some of the more popular people, like Juggernaut and Norman Osborn didn't get profiles in the new handbooks, so we have to go back into Volumes 4 or 3 or even 1 to find their heights and weights.
So the point to all of this is that we get the numbers actually shown in the handbooks, and when we change those numbers, we have to tell everyone else where we got the new information from. If you were to change 8-Ball's height or weight, you'd write: "All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z #4" in the Summary for that edit, and then save.
yes i get it so i get the peobvous handbooks yes and get dark reign and spider man yearbook and have phiscay descripyion i got dark reign files handbook and added the true decription of it like doctor doom 6'2" an weighs 225 lbs 6'7' and 415 lbs (armored0 making norman osborn in armor 6'7" and 435 lbs.hello are you listening i'm not joking war machine in armor is 6'7" and weighs 875 lbs it was in the original official handbook execpt he weigh noe at 710 lbs in amror Also the female black panther in #3 is storm becasue who else portects Wankla and loves T'Challa
War Machine,Venom,Carnage,Toxin Anti Venom Hulk Red hulk Juggernaut Hyde Ultimate War Machine and Venom Ultron and ares black panther and Sentry Edit
come on i got dark reign and tryed to comuncate with marvel and i got dark reign files added strength class and phsicyacl decritions have the officaial handbook of the MArvel universe and on Marvel.com Category Villains and t secton saids talk:Rhino,Sandman,Hyde,andAbomination Sabretooh too look up Villains in t cont plus Strfye lives and others in X men so put that and also War Machine in Armor 6'7" and weighs 710 lbs in the orignal handbook
- I have looked at your edits against Marvel.com, even as you have asked. It seems that you are submitting the info to Marvel.com, but for whatever reason, they have refused to add it to their site. I see you as well as Venomtoxin have tried to add that info with their site and as of this time, it is not changed. You have been blocked for 1 year and we will see if your edits become accepted during that time, but until then, we cannot accept your edits on this site either. --M1shawhan 00:07, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
Oh well Edit
Oh well ahother and if i can go back in time and tired to cahjngded on of my edits it whoud have been realty and so sad really sad i guess i can chandg my bevoler and other things so sad -_> by the way the charaters are Abomiantion rhino sandman sabretooth and MR hyde to their Discuution page. User:Venomspider123 9:32 pm April 4 2009
carnage returns Edit
carnage is returning in Dark Reign:Spider Man. I'm not kidding it is on wikipedia.org hello are guys busy i'm just saying User:Venomspdier123