- Must feast... hunger... I crave... I crave! Blood... more blood... more innocent blood!
- -- Morbius src
After an experiment gone wrong, Michael Morbius became a living vampire. He vowed to only drain the blood of those he deemed guilty, criminals.
After returning to Earth-TRN461, Morlun captured Morbius. He kept Morbius prisoner while simultaneously starving him. Eventually, Morlun set him free, hoping his blood lust would overpower his moral will. He was confronted by Spider-Man, who convinced him to use his rage against Morlun. He rushed to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier and prevented his captor from freeing the Inheritors from their prison.
Morbius was again kidnapped, this time by The Spider. He was kept prisoner for months, being freed after The Spider's arrest. Wanting revenge against The Spider, Morbius and other prisoners planned to assassinate Sergei, only to be defeated by Spider-Man.
- 1 Appearances of Michael Morbius (Earth-TRN461)
- Minor Appearances of Michael Morbius (Earth-TRN461)
- Media Michael Morbius (Earth-TRN461) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Michael Morbius (Earth-TRN461)
- 2 Quotations by or about Michael Morbius (Earth-TRN461)
- Character Gallery: Michael Morbius (Earth-TRN461)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|