Guardsman O’Brian, as he was called by everyone who knew him, was head of security at Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S., the institute where Dr. James Power was working on a device called the Annihilator for his boss, Douglas Carmody.
When Dr. Power and his wife were captured by the alien Snarks, whom Carmody had secretly been working with, Carmody tried to make profit from the already completed prototype Annihilator by activating it. In doing so started an anti-matter chain reaction that threatened to destroy the entire Earth. Realizing the danger, Guardsman O’Brian tried to interfere, but was locked out of the lab by Carmody. Before he had a chance to break open the door, Power Pack and the Snarks arrived at the facility; the former to stop the Annihilator, the latter to steal it. Realizing quickly that the Snarks were the true threat, Guardsman O’Brian aligned himself with Power Pack and had his men fight off the Snark army while Power Pack disposed of the Annihilator by throwing it into space. Afterwards, Guardsman O’Brian saw to it that Carmody was arrested for his part in the near destruction of Earth.
- Appearances of Michael O'Brien (Earth-5631)
- Minor Appearances of Michael O'Brien (Earth-5631)
- Media Michael O'Brien (Earth-5631) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Michael O'Brien (Earth-5631)
- Quotations by or about Michael O'Brien (Earth-5631)
- Character Gallery: Michael O'Brien (Earth-5631)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|