Neurotap worked with Martin Henry Strong to find mutants for his experiments. She hates the fact that she is a mutant and worked with Strong only because he promised he would not only cure her but also help settle the severe financial burdens her parents suffered when they both were put into comas after her powers manifested. During her tenure with Strong Industries, she was romantically involved with Adam-X (X-Treme), but later betrayed him for the sake of her parents.
After the initial takedown of Strong Industries, Neurotap continued to work for Strong, but felt she was in over her head and called in X-Force to assist her, allying herself with Rictor and Shatterstar in the process.
Her post-M-Day status is unknown.
Neuropathy: Neurotap is a neuropath who can sense and control neural impulses, the electrical discharges that travel along the nerve fibers within organisms.
- Neurokinesis: She can also she generates a neurosynaptic energy pulse. This neuralkinetic attack is triggered by eye contact, though not always needed, with her victims, tracing back through their optic nerves to give her access to their nervous systems. She can cause people to fall unconscious, experience intense pain, become paralyzed, effect memory, senses, reflexes, and focus or even disable their nervous systems entirely to reduce them to a persistent vegetative state.
- 3 Appearances of Michelle Balters (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Michelle Balters (Earth-616)
- Media Michelle Balters (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Michelle Balters (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Michelle Balters (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Michelle Balters (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|