Appearing in "Time is on No One's Side"
- Mighty Avengers
- Thing (Ben Grimm) (past counterpart)
- Thor (past counterpart)
- Sentry (past counterpart)
- Void (past counterpart)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (past counterpart)
- Skrulls (Mentioned)
- King Arthur (Arthur Pendragon) (Mentioned)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned) (past counterpart)
- Morgan Le Fay (Behind the scenes)
- New York City (unspecified point in the past)
- New Jersey (Mentioned)
- Mjolnir (past counterpart)
- Extremis Armor
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (past counterpart)
- Doctor Doom's Time Platform
- Iron Man Armor Model 4 (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Time is on No One's Side"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Pages 1 through 14 and panel 1 on page 15 of next issue occur prior to the events on page 20 of this issue. The scenes depicted on pages 20 through 23 of this issue are revisited again from alternate perspectives on pages 15 and 16 of next issue.
- Pages 1 through 19 of this story are produced in a style to emulate the "grittier", "pulpier" paper stock of comic products during the Copper Age-era, lending to the overall "vibe" of the time that Iron Man, Sentry and Dr. Doom unexpectedly find themselves sent back to.
- Most of the pages in this section have small text ads at the bottom of the page, advertising some of the books published by Marvel in January 1975, including Giant-Size Defenders #3 and Marvel Premiere #20. This was a common practice at that time of publishing.
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.