- He said it wasn't a good idea. He's right. Have you any idea how many lawsuits are being set against you right now by people you've brutalized over petty offenses? And you want to add more? The law is not yours to make up, Spider-Man. There is still such a thing as probable cause in this country. If I were you, I'd walk away now and pray Mr. Cage and Ms. Jones don't decide to sue you and Mayor Jameson for the webs on your back. Because I promise you, the court case will be very, very long. Very public. Very thorough. Are you really ready for that kind of spotlight?
Appearing in 1st story
- Mighty Avengers
- Spider-Man (Otto Octavius / "Peter Parker") (leaves the Mighty Avengers)
- Lichidus (First appearance) (Shadow only)
- Danielle Cage
- D.W. Griffith (Face not shown)
- Agent Tremaine (First appearance)
- Unnamed agents
- Robo-Commander Seven (First appearance) (Leaves team)
- Unnamed members (Leaves team)
- Mayor J. Jonah Jameson (Mentioned)
- Superior Avengers (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Otto Octavius/"Peter Parker") (First appearance)
- Blue Marvel (Adam Brashear) (First appearance)
- Luke Cage (First appearance)
- Falcon (Sam Wilson) (First appearance)
- Power Man (Victor Alvarez) (First appearance)
- Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) (First appearance)
- White Tiger (Ava Ayala) (First appearance)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Unidentified Reality (Home of Superior Avengers) (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
- It's the leadership challenge you've been waiting for! Luke vs The Superior Spider-Man - with She-Hulk arbitrating!
- As in "arbitrating" a robot's head off! Extreme physical discourtesy the way you crave it, True Believer!
- Meanwhile, there's something very rotten in the fallen city of Attilan - and it's shambling towards the Mighty Avengers!
- Plus! WHO are the Deathwalkers? Does Ronin know? Wait, hang on, he's DEAD?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Mighty Avengers Vol 2 5.INH on the forums
- 20 Images from Mighty Avengers Vol 2 5.INH
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.