Appearing in "A Fistful of Brimstone"
- Surtur (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Sindr's siblings (Mentioned)
- Fire Goblins
- Smoketongue's mother (First appearance)
- Smoketongue (First appearance)
- Smoketongue's brother (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Numerous unnamed others
- King Laufey (Mentioned)
- Malekith's father (Mentioned)
- Odinson (Mentioned)
- Kid Loki (Mentioned)
- Light Elf refugees (Vision)
Races and Species:
- Fire Giants
- Trolls (Mentioned)
- Fire Goblins
- Dark Elves
- Frost Giants
- Dwarves of Nidavellir (Mentioned)
- Rock Trolls (Mentioned)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Dragons (Mentioned)
- Light Elves (Vision)
- Muspelheim Firesharks (First appearance)
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Great Scorched Plains (Named only)
- Inferno Hall (First appearance)
- Palace of the Queen of Cinders (First appearance)
- The Brimstone Mountains (First appearance)
- Surtur's Abyss (Named only)
- Well of Tallow (Named only)
- The Burning Sea (Mentioned)
- Nidavellir (Mentioned)
- Furnaces of Nidavellir (Mentioned)
- Alfheim (Mentioned) (Vision)
- Svartalfheim (Mentioned)
- Yawning Void
- Ultimate Universe (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "A Fistful of Brimstone"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Thor and the Ultimate Thor go face-to-flame with the Queen of Cinders!
• But even the fire of Muspelheim pales beside the fury of the Ultimate Thor… And with his thunder comes his vengeance.
- The Queen of Cinders makes a reference to the assassination of Surtur by hands of Thor. Said event took place in the pages of Mighty Thor #21.
|Like this? Let us know!|