Appearing in "The Agger Imperative"
- Yashida Industries
- Midas Foundation
- Thunder Guard
- All-Mother Freyja
- Dark Council (Mentioned)
- All-Father Odin
- Asgardian nurses
- Odinson (Referenced)
- B.E.R.S.E.R.K.E.R. Squad (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Sailor Moon (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Yakuza (Mentioned)
- The Hand (Mentioned)
- Doctor Midas (Mentioned)
- Dario Agger's ex-wife (Mentioned)
- Congress of Worlds (Mentioned)
- Tinkerbell (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Roxxon Legal Department (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Frost Giants
- Asgardian-Frost Giant Hybrids
- Mindless Ones
- Trolls (Mentioned)
- Gods (Invoked)
- Asgard (Mentioned)
- Midgard (Earth)
- Hell (Invoked)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car
- Midas Foundation's Bombardier CL-604
Synopsis for "The Agger Imperative"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Marvel’s most corrupt corporations are up to something sinister, but Thor and S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Roz Solomon are determined to stop them.
• At the heart of the ultimate white-collar crime? None other than the Silver Samurai and the Exterminatrix!
• OH! And it turns out millions of lives depend on the God of Thunder saving Roxxon’s own evil executive Dario Agger.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Mighty Thor Vol 2 9 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Mighty Thor Vol 2 9
|Like this? Let us know!|