Appearing in "Thunder In Her Veins"
- Congress of Worlds
- All-Mother Freyja
- Thunder Guard (First appearance)
- Dark Council (First appearance)
- Midas Foundation (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Light Elves (Corpse)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- All-Father Odin (Mentioned)
- Lady Sif (Mentioned)
- Odinson (Mentioned)
- Hogun (Mentioned)
- Fandral (Mentioned)
- Queen of Cinders (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Light Elves
- Dark Elves
- Angels of Heven
- Dwarves of Nidavellir
- Fire Demons
- Niffleheim Ghosts (First appearance)
- Rock Trolls
- Frost Giants
- Midgard (Earth)
- United States of America
- Earth Orbit
- Moon (Mentioned)
- Europe (Mentioned)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Saturn (Cameo)
- Roxxphones (Mentioned)
- Silver Iodide Bombs (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor Model 51 (Model-Prime Armor)
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Destroyer Armor
- Loki's Sceptre
- Roxx News Storm-Tracking Space Station (Only appearance; destruction)
- War of the Realms (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Thunder In Her Veins"
- Synopsis not yet written.
When DR. JANE FOSTER lifts the mystic hammer Mjolnir, she is transformed into the Goddess of Thunder, THE MIGHTY THOR! Her enemies are many, as Asgard descends further into chaos and war threatens to spread throughout the Ten Realms. Yet her greatest battle will be against a far more personal foe: the cancer that is killing her mortal form.
- The hospital where Jane Foster is treating her cancer is named after Maria Wheelock, the mother of a Mighty Thor reader who passed away due to breast cancer.
- The infusion room where Jane is being treated is numbered "1962," which is the number of the year in which Thor debuted in the Silver Age of Comics.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- Einmal. Tumblr (18 November 2015). Retrieved on 18 November 2015.
|Like this? Let us know!|