Appearing in "The Saga of Thor and Loki"
- Ymir (Invoked)
- Old Loki (Illusion)
- Kid Loki (Illusion)
- Loki-61610 (Illusion)
- Two other unidentified Lokis (Illusion)
- Odinson (Mentioned)
- Roxxon (Named only)
- Thunder Guard
- All-Mother Freyja
- Fates (Invoked)
- All-Father Odin
Races and Species:
- Frost Giants
- Tigers (Referenced)
- Dark Elves
- Light Elves (Mentioned)
- Central Park, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America, Earth (Referenced)
- Hel, Niffleheim (Invoked)
- Ragnarok (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Saga of Thor and Loki"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Loki insists he just wants to talk, but Thor knows him better than that! Will this conversation end in peace, or thunder?
• Meanwhile, Malekith and his Dark Council continue to fan the flames of the War of Realms!
- In this issue, Loki creates illusory copies of himself that include past incarnations, alternate versions, and even some never-before-seen iterations.
- "Classic Loki": The original incarnation of Loki as depicted in Journey into Mystery #85, his Silver Age debut.
- "Lady Loki": Loki inhabiting the stolen body of Lady Sif, as first seen in Thor (Vol. 3) #5.
- "Old Loki": Loki returned to his original body, as shown in Thor (Vol. 3) #12.
- "Ice Giant Kid Loki": Loki as he was before being adopted by Odin, as portrayed in Thor (Vol. 3) #12.
- "Kid Loki": Loki reincarnated as a young boy, free of the crimes his previous self had committed, as first depicted in Thor #617.
- "Inverted Loki": A morally inverted Loki with a more heroic demeanour, as first seen in Loki: Agent of Asgard #8.
- "Homeless Loki": An alternate version of Loki who was an informant of Stormbreaker Ray, as shown in Thors #1-4.
- "Cat Thor Loki": Loki cosplaying as "Cat Thor," a character created by Nancy Whitehead based on Thor, as depicted in Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #8.
- "Viking Loki": The debuting Loki from the Viking Age, as seen later in Mighty Thor (Vol. 3) #6-7.
- "Fairy Loki" and "Hulk Loki" didn't return after their debut in this issue.
|Like this? Let us know!|