Miguel O'Hara is an engineer who worked for Alchemax in the year 2099. He was a genius in the field of genetics, but was reluctant when pressured by his higher-ups to imprint foreign genetic codes onto human physiology. After a test resulting in the hideous transformation and then death of the test subject, O'Hara attempted to resign from his position. However, he had a drink laced with a drug that bonds to the victim's DNA. To counteract the drug, he used a procedure to save himself, splicing his DNA with that of a spider, granting him enhanced senses and abilities.
- Along with Sharon Rogers and Gwen Poole, Miguel is one of few Earth-TRN012 natives to be explicitly referred to as inter-dimensional travelers.
- Miguel is the first 2099 character to not be introduced as a uniform for a pre-existing hero. Captain America 2099, Black Widow 2099 and Iron Man 2099 would all be introduced as uniforms for their modern-day counterpart.
- Appearances of Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN012)
- Minor Appearances of Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN012)
- Media Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN012) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN012)
- Quotations by or about Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN012)
- Character Gallery: Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN012)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|