While working at a company called Alchemax, Miguel O'Hara created a program that tried to create a breed of corporate-controlled super heroes. Later tricked into taking a highly addictive drug by his boss in an attempt to control him, O'Hara tried to cure himself by enhancing his DNA with his own work. The process was sabotaged by a jealous subordinate, which led to Miguel's DNA being replaced with 50% spider DNA, giving Miguel the powers of Spider-Man! Now, as Spider-Man 2099 he fights crime around the Nueva York of the future.
Trouble in 2099
Miguel was ambushed by the Inheritors and kidnapped back to his home dimension. Awaking in 2099, he found himself imprisoned in an anti-gravity machine built by the Goblin. Goblin revealed that he had hired the Inheritors, exchanging O'Hara for access to TRN461. He was freed by Spider-Man from the year 2014 A.D.
The New Guys
Shortly afterwards, O'Hara would return home once more at the request of his psychotic step-brother, Venom. He revealed that Goblin had also been hunting him and proposed the two team-up. The team-up didn't last long; however, with Venom attacking Spider-Man. The two were separately confronted by Goblin informant, Flipside, who tried to partner with both of them and failed, leading to a three on three fight.
Escaping from 2099, O'Hara was found by Spider-Man 2014, who gave him a new Spider-Armor and guided him back to his reality. S.H.I.E.L.D. devised a plan to reprogram Flipside so he'd no longer a a psychopath, with Miguel leading him right to S.H.I.E.L.D..
- Miguel was the first member of the Spider-Men who wasn't a member of the Parker Family.
- Miguel became available the same day Spider-Man 2099 Vol 2 #5 was released.
- Appearances of Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN389)
- Minor Appearances of Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN389)
- Media Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN389) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN389)
- Quotations by or about Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN389)
- Character Gallery: Miguel O'Hara (Earth-TRN389)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|