Angered by Miles Morales interfering with his attempt to harvest the Scorpion's codex, Carnage infected him with an offshoot of the Carnageized Grendel symbiote. The symbiote overwhelmed Miles' will and seized control of his body, transforming him into a unique six-armed Carnage Doppelgänger. Attacking and initially overpowering Venom, Carnagized Spider-Man was knocked aside, though Eddie prevented the angry Venom symbiote from killing him.
Taken to Dark Carnage - acolyte to the symbiote god Knull - Carnagized Spider-Man was sent alongside a four-armed Carnage Doppelgänger born from Dan Andrews to kill J. Jonah Jameson, though Silver Sable's intervention allowed Miles to overpower the symbiote's will and lead the Dan Andrews Carnage Doppelgänger away. However, when Silver Sable attacked them Miles succumbed to the symbiote's bloodlust, and Carnagized Spider-Man easily beat Silver Sable before attempting to eat Jameson.
Miles managed to force the symbiote off himself with a Venom strike, and it bonded to J. Jonah Jameson; attempting to return to Dark Carnage so that he could reabsorb it and devour its host's codex. However, Miles managed to separate it from Jameson and willingly rebonded to it in order to use it against Dark Carnage - managing to overcome its will with his own and causing it to adopt a less monstrous appearance.
Miles apparently succumbed to the symbiote again, attacking Eddie Brock during the Church of the New Darkness' assault on Rex Strickland's warehouse. However, the symbiote was killed when Eddie channeled a surge of electricity through Captain America's shield, freeing Miles.
Like its progenitor, this symbiote is vulnerable to electricity - being incapacitated by Miles Morales' bioelectric Venom Strike and ultimately killed with a surge of electricity channeled through Captain America's shield.
- According to Ryan Stegman, he and Donny Cates were unaware of how Saladin Ahmed intended to end the Miles Morales tie-in, which is why Miles gains control of his symbiote at the end of the miniseries but in the main Absolute Carnage series is still under its control.
- This symbiote and Carnage V were the only known offshoots of the Grendel symbiote deployed by Dark Carnage to exhibit a personality of their own, though previous offshoots such as Tyrannosaurus have done so.
- Concept art of Carnagized Spider-Man by Javier Garron depicts him with several spider-like eyes instead of Knull's spiral, and as only being slightly taller than Miles' human form.
- The appearance of Miles' symbiote differs depending on the artist. In Absolute Carnage #3 and #4 it is black with red lower arms, a red face with a black spiral, and red teeth; while in Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales #1 and #2 it is dark red with a white/yellow spiral, and has spider-like chelicerae in addition to its teeth.
- Appearances of Miles Morales' Symbiote (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Miles Morales' Symbiote (Earth-616)
- Media Miles Morales' Symbiote (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Miles Morales' Symbiote (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Miles Morales' Symbiote (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Miles Morales' Symbiote (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Garron, Javier (3 September 2019). Javier Garron on Twitter: "ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: MILES MORALES #1 is already out, Spidey fans! Written by Eisner Award winner @saladinahmed, knockout art by #FedericoVincentini and a Young Guns design cover by yours truly! Color art by.... me! My 1st colored piece for Marvel! Be sure not to miss it!". Twitter. Retrieved on 26 September 2019.
- ↑ Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales #1
- ↑ Absolute Carnage #2
- ↑ Absolute Carnage #3
- ↑ Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales #2
- ↑ Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales #3
- ↑ Absolute Carnage #4
- ↑ Griffin Sheridan, Ryan Stegman (22 March 2020). VENOM BOIZ! w/Donny Cates: Venom (2018) #1 Director’s Commentary. PodBean. Retrieved on 23 March 2020.
|Like this? Let us know!|