Mindwave was escorted to a cell in Thunderbolts Mountain. When the guards walked away, he began a telepathic conversation with fellow prisoners Caprice, Bluestreak and Mirage. Together, the four attempted to gain intel on the prison so that they could plan an escape and kill all the Thunderbolts after driving them insane. He suggested that it would be fun to interfere with the surgery scheduled to be performed on Bullseye and when Radioactive Man and Songbird discovered the true about the Caged Angels he was the one who induce the Radioactive Man to threaten to give everyone cancer. However, Bullseye recovered from his surgery while Mindwave was focusing on the other Thunderbolts, and killed Mindwave and his allies in their cells using thrown scalpels.
- Telekinesis: Mindwave was a very powerful telekinetic, with the ability to destroy structures and halt and redirect hails of bullets in mid-flight.
- Telepathy: He also had some measure of telepathic ability, which he used to converse with his fellow prisoners and combine his power with theirs, in an attempt to destroy Thunderbolts by driving them insane.
Mindwave wore a costume composed of dark body armor and a helmet resembling a gas mask.
- 5 Appearances of Mindwave (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mindwave (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Media Mindwave (Telepath) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Mindwave (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mindwave (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mindwave (Telepath) (Earth-616)
- Mindwave (Telepath) (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|