- —Stacy X[src]
Miranda grew up in a Texas trailer park and was popular at school until her mutant powers manifested. With no job skills and no money to support herself, she had to take a route to survive: sex work. She used her mutant abilities for her benefit, first on the streets and later when she was scouted by Madame Drache of the X-Ranch.
Soon the congregates and leaders of the mutant-hating Church of Humanity attacked the mutant brothel and burned it to the ground. The X-Men arrived and rescued her. Stacy joined the X-Men.
Stacy soon had to confront the Church members who eagerly sought her demise. During one of her first missions, Stacy was accidentally teleported by a member of the Church to their cathedral headquarters. The X-Men arrived and rescued her before any harm could be done by the Church and its leader the Supreme Pontiff.
Instead of using her mutant pheromones to ply an illicit trade, she made practical use of them, allowing the X-Men to gain ground on those who would do harm.
During her membership with the X-Men she tried to seduce members Archangel and Nightcrawler. After a few missions she quit the team, and left behind a video of herself jumping rope naked for Archangel.
She was recruited into Night Thrasher's newest incarnation of New Warriors. Her skin condition was cleared up and she was given a suit with built-in tentacles, presumably made of steel or a harder metal. She was apparently killed during a confrontation with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Cape Killers.
Stacy X attended the first meeting of the Mindfulness of Mutant Appearances, a support group set up by Domino and Nightcrawler for mutants unable to pass as normal humans. After fellow attendee Briquette took issue with the normal-looking Stacy X's presence, Stacy X revealed that her previous appearance as repowered was really her using makeup to imitate her former scaly appearance and that she had been seeking a reason to live since the loss of her powers, hoping that this group would be just that. Briquette apparently reconciled with and embraced Stacy X as the meeting closed.
Powers and Abilities
|* Heightened durability before being depowered; Heightened speed and energy projection with tech-suit|
None, Stacy X is a depowered mutant.
- Stacy X was initially meant to be in the third X-Men movie, X-Men: The Last Stand. Actress Dania Ramirez initially auditioned for the role of Stacy X before landing her part as Callisto. Also, actress Omahyra Mota was said to be playing the character, before being revealed she was actually playing the character Arclight.
- She was originally called X-Stacy, as she could use her pheromone powers to induce bliss, but after repeated error, she became known as Stacy-X.
- 45 appearance(s) of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- 25 image(s) of Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)
- 4 quotation(s) by or about Miranda Leevald (Earth-616)