Mole somehow survived the massacre of the Morlocks by the Marauders. Soon Sabretooth attacked him and his friend Chickenwings to finish what he started. After Sabretooth killed his friend, Mole managed to escape. He went through a wall, like a mole, and saw Opal Tanaka. He soon befriended her, but when Iceman did too, he left. When he was back in the tunnels, Sabretooth found him, and killed him.
Powers: Mole possesses the ability to energize anything he touches. He can temporarily make the matter immaterial, allowing him to pass through it, and then reform it. In addition, he can disintegrate the matter permanently. This is effective on stone, steel, wood, and most conventional materials. This enables him to "burrow" virtually anywhere he desires, as well as to leave barriers behind him to prevent others from following him. He also has the ability to see in the dark.
Sensitive to bright light.
- Mole doesn't actually die in X-Factor #53, but the issue ends with him being confronted by a very angry Sabretooth, and it is strongly implied.
- 3 Appearances of Mole (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mole (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Media Mole (Morlock) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Mole (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mole (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mole (Morlock) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|