Not much is known about the creature that would be known as Monster King. At some point, he was appointed monarch of the new Monster Nation that settled in Staten Island and chose Bellus as his Lord Chamberlain.
When Blaylock hired Deadpool to kill him, Bellus was already unhappy with the king. With the king's Honor Guard out on a mission, Bellus chose not to defend his king and allow Deadpool to kill him, which, according to ancient Monster Law, made Deadpool the new king.
Monster King was capable of tearing Deadpool in two with his appendages.
- 1 Appearances of Monster King (Earth-616)
- 3 Minor Appearances of Monster King (Earth-616)
- Media Monster King (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Monster King (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Monster King (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Monster King (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|