Appearing in "Learning Curve, Part Four: Kid Kaiju Versus Miss Mech"
- Super Squad (First appearance)
- Miss Mech (First appearance)
- Various mechanical constructs (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Magister Karnak (Mentioned)
- Lockjaw (Mentioned)
- Orrgo (Photo)
- "Egg" (Mentioned)
- Deanna Kawade
- Minouru Kawade
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Photo)
- Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) (Mentioned)
- Pym Particle-enhanced worker bees
Races and Species:
- Technarchy (Mentioned)
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Human-Inhuman Hybrids
- Mutant Devil-Beasts
- Mentelleronites (Photo)
- Dinosaurs (Mentioned)
- Mutants (Mentioned)
- Big Boy (Only appearance; destruction)
- Miss Mech's Mech (First appearance)
- Speeder (First appearance)
- Iron Man Armor Model 3 (Photo)
- Otto (First appearance)
- Terrigen Mist (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Learning Curve, Part Four: Kid Kaiju Versus Miss Mech"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• KID KAIJU, MOON GIRL and DEVIL DINOSAUR are together again!
• KEI needs LUNELLA’s help to better understand his kaiju, but will the smartest person on Earth be smart enough to help Kei with this crazy request?
• And of course Kei can’t go anywhere without a monster showing up. Will Devil Dinosaur and Kei’s kaiju be enough to stop the onslaught of… MISS MECH???
|Like this? Let us know!|