At a Glance
Admitted to the United States November 8, 1889.
The state of Montana was visited by a number of active western heroes of the time. In the town of Bedrock Creek, the crooked Sheriff Dick Uphill framed Smokey Joe Underhill with a bank robbery. Kid Colt came to Joe's aid and assisted in clearing his name. The Black Rider prevented a war between the local Blackfoot tribe and the soldiers at Fort Nobel.
During the 1940s, a local tribe of Blackfoot Native Americans ailing leader Man-to sought find a replacement. Unable to find a worthy challenger in his own tribe, Man-to and accepted the offer of Daniel Lyons to take the test. He passed the tests and became their warrior the Black Marvel.
Points of Interest
- 97 appearance(s) of Montana (State)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Montana (State)
- 11 mention(s) of Montana (State)
- 6 image(s) of Montana (State)
- 14 article(s) related to Montana (State)