- Hey... so... Lunella... I'm leaving you this message. I know you been through a lot. But I need you to hang in there. The world needs you... I know that the change is hard for you. But growing up is hard for everyone. You've been given gifts, Lunella. Even when being an Inhuman feels like a curse... have faith that there's a purpose. And one day soon, all your awesome parts will learn to work together... and if you ever need me, just call. I'll be there for you.
- -- Ms. Marvel
Appearing in "Cosmic Cooties - Part Five of Six: The Inhuman Thing To Do"
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Kree Empire
- Unnamed doctor (First appearance)
- Mr. Lafayette
- Mrs. Lafayette
- FIRSTⓇ LEGOⓇ League (Mentioned)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson (Poster)
- P.S. 20 Anna Silver students (Referenced)
- Ms. Dominguez (Referenced)
- NYPD (Referenced)
- Hulk (Amadeus Cho) (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Human-Inhuman Hybrids
- Mutant Devil-Beasts
- Homo antecessor (Referenced)
- Inhumans (Mentioned)
- Werewolves (Mentioned)
- Milky Way
- Sol System
- United States of America
- Earth Orbit
- Moon (Cameo)
- Sol System
- Deep Space
- Nova Hala IV, Large Magellanic Cloud (Mentioned)
- Castle Greykin, Dimension Ecch (Toy)
- Kree Militia Uniforms
- Avengers Communicator (Destruction)
- Moon Girl's Suit
- Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Godzilla (Toy)
- Lunella's Top-Secret Project (Behind the scenes)
- Various Kree ships
Synopsis for "Cosmic Cooties - Part Five of Six: The Inhuman Thing To Do"
- Synopsis not yet written.
COSMIC COOTIES PART 4: ONE GIANT LEAP
• MOON GIRL is gearing up for her biggest challenge ever: the 4TH GRADE SCIENCE FAIR!
• DEVIL DINOSAUR is doing everything he can to keep away KID KREE!
• And a new Full Moon is going to drive LUNELLA crazy!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol 1 11 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol 1 11
|Like this? Let us know!|