Appearing in "Stained Glass Scarlet"
- Joe "Mad Dog" Fasinera (First appearance)
- Stained Glass Scarlet (First appearance)
- Gummitch (First appearance)
- Vince Fasinera (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Stained Glass Scarlet"
Joe "Mad Dog" Fasinera escapes from prison and goes on a rampage with his cronies around his old neighborhood looking for the money his father robbed and hid seven years earlier. His mother, Scarlet wants to find him and somehow save him before he throws his life away completely. Moon Knight catches sight of her while looking for Joe and traces her back to the church she's been living in for the last three years and hears her story. When Joe gets to the church looking for the money, he shoots Moon Knight and forces Scarlet to shoot and kill her own son. As Joe falls on the rope of the church bell, his father's loot falls from the bell where it had been hidden the whole time.
- Scheele credited as Christy Scheele.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Moon Knight Vol 1 14 on the forums
- 7 Images from Moon Knight Vol 1 14
|Like this? Let us know!|