Appearing in "Crazy Runs in the Family: Part 2"
- The Truth (First appearance) (Apparent death)
- Unnamed drug dealers and slavers (Only appearance)
- Patient 86 (Possessed by Amon Ra)
- "The Living Death" / Bushman (Raul Bushman)
- Mavis (First appearance)
- Moon Knight One (Referenced)
- Chris (First appearance)
- U.S. Armed Forces (Mentioned)
- Myra (First appearance)
- Fred (First appearance)
- McAllister (First appearance)
- Bee Gees (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Jesus of Nazareth (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Sherlock Holmes (Topical reference)
- Apostles (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- What Jake has done (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Egypt (Referenced)
- Tomb of Pharaoh Seti, Sudan (Referenced)
- Middle East (Referenced)
- Cayman Islands (Mentioned)
- Sun (Referenced)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Blue Corruption (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Moon Knight's Suit and Crescent Darts
- Statue of Khonshu (Referenced)
Synopsis for "Crazy Runs in the Family: Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
CRAZY RUNS IN THE FAMILY Part 2
The path of the Sun King gets closer to Moon Knight. But Marc’s got problems of his own. A man known as The Truth is driving people to suicide… Thank goodness Marc’s got his personalities under control. He DOES have them under control, right…?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Moon Knight Vol 1 189 on the forums
- Images from Moon Knight Vol 1 189
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|