- This is not by chance. Not killing this man is not random. This is years of training. Years of practice. Mountains of self-restraint. If this man lives to see tomorrow...it is because I allow him. Because that is the kind of man I am.
Appearing in "God and Country: Chapter 3"
- Khonshu (takes the form of Bushman)
- Frenchie (Jean-Paul Duchamp)
- Rob Silverman
- Marlene Alraune
- Ray Landers
- New York City
Synopsis for "God and Country: Chapter 3"
The voice of Khonshu continues to enrage within Marc as Khonshu’s blood thirst has not settled; the news of MK’s actions continues to trend. At Carson’s parole check-in, his officer tell him that his urine sample failed – this is a lie and is only being extracted for more money. Fed up, Carson grabs a pair of scissors and kills him. Meanwhile, Marc is trying to reconcile with Frenchie and Rob but they too leave his side.
At the Museum of Natural History (Marlene’s job), Carson is visiting the Armor and Weaponry Exhibit where the voice in his head returns; he is fueled by the armor similar to Black Spectre’s. He however runs into Marlene and apologizes for his actions. She is willing to listen to Carson after how Marc has been treating her lately.
MK gears up once again as a gang known as the Whyos attack, but in the process, he also manages to alienate Ray who only wanted to inform him about a faulty gear on the Cresentplane. As Carson manages to walk Marlene halfway home, she is happy to hear of his reform. When they break off, Carson goes to a hospital to kill someone and leaves the carved crescent moon mark on the individual’s forehead. Meanwhile, MK takes down Whyos but as he is driven to near murder, he accidently activates his plane to kill a Whyo... in front of police.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Moon Knight Vol 5 16 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Moon Knight Vol 5 16
|Like this? Let us know!|