- Word of advice: Fighting may pay the bills... but killing -- killing pays the soul.
- -- Khonshu
Appearing in "Down South (Part I)"
- Cuiliacan Cartel (First appearance)
- Angel (a luchador)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Cameo)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Down South (Part I)"
Having faked his death, Marc Spector now resides in Mexico under the alias of Jake Lockley. To make ends meet, he earns money by competing in illegal street fights. After defeating a large Luchador named Angel, he is approached by a man named Carlos who offers him a job. Carlos works for a rich land baron named Gilberto Alcantara. His daughter has been kidnapped by rivals who want to avenge themselves against Alcantara by striking at his family. Carlos arranges for a meeting between Lockley and Gilberto.
After a lengthy conversation, Jake agrees to rescue Alcantara's daughter from the prison cell that she's being held captive in. However, he will only do so on his own terms. Gilberto insists that Carlos accompanies him on the mission.
While Lockley and Carlos begin networking with local contacts, somebody else takes an interest in Jake's activities - the Punisher.
- This issue shipped on January 21st, 2009.
- Moon Knight appears only as Jake Lockley in this issue.
- Moon Knight image gallery
- Moon Knight images list
- Moon Knight chronology page
- Moon Knight quotes page
- Marlene Alraune image gallery
- Marlene Alraune chronology page
- Marlene Alraune quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Moon Knight Vol 5 26 on the forums
- 3 Images from Moon Knight Vol 5 26
- Moon Knight Vol 1
- Moon Knight Vol 2
- Marc Spector: Moon Knight Vol 1
- Moon Knight Vol 3
- Moon Knight Vol 4
- Moon Knight Vol 5
Links and References
- Moon Knight (Volume 3) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Moon Knight (Volume 3) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Moon Knight article at Wikipedia
- Moon Knight article at Marvel Universe
- Moon Knight article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Ultimate Moon Knight resource
|Like this? Let us know!|