- You should know by now that we're never alone, Marc.
- -- Moon Knight
Appearing in "Death and Birth: Part 3 of 5"
- Mr. Knight (Marc Spector) (Illusion in main story and appears in flashback)
- Moon Knight (Jake Lockey) (Illusion)
- Frenchie (Jean-Paul Duchamp) (Only in flashback)
- Steven Grant (Illusion)
- Anput (Illusion)
- Moon Knight One (Marc Spector) (Illusion)
- Crawley (Bertrand Crawley) (Illusion)
- Anubis (Illusion)
- An unidentified Pharaoh (Illusion)
- Slaves (Illusion)
- The Wolf (a heroin dealer) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Rahim (Bushman's henchman) (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Bushman (Raul Bushman) (First appearance chronologically) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Illusion in main story and appear in flashback)
- Hellbent (Illusion in main story and appear in flashback)
- Gods (Mentioned) (Illusion)
- Ennead (Illusion)
- Overvoid (Illusion)
- Earth (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Knight's Suit (Illusion)
- Moon Knight's Suit (Illusion)
- Moon Knight's Crescent Darts (Illusion)
- Moon Knight's Boomerang (Illusion)
- Mooncopter (Illusion)
Synopsis for "Death and Birth: Part 3 of 5"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE SECRET HISTORY OF MARC SPECTOR CONTINUES!
• On a mission for Anubis, more lives than Marc’s hang in the balance!
• While present day Marc ventures into the Overvoid, past Marc has some desert troubles of his own.
- The confusing nature of this volume is a result of therapy Marc underwent at Mercy Hospital for the Mentally Ill to come to terms with his dissociative identity disorder, intertwined with Ennead-induced illusions and his own delusions.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Moon Knight Vol 8 12 on the forums
- 2 Images from Moon Knight Vol 8 12
- ↑ Moon Knight #189
- ↑ Bemis, Max (30 November 2017). Hey, max, will there be some sort of explanation for this?. Twitter. Retrieved on 30 December 2017.
|Like this? Let us know!|