Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in 1st story
- Morbius the Living Vampire (Michael Morbius) (Main story and recap)
- Emil Nikos (Recap)
- Elena's coworker
- Elena (Mentioned)
- Bela Lugosi (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Curtis Connors (Referenced)
- The Rose (Phillip Hayes) (Mentioned)
- Becky Barnes (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Vampires (Mentioned)
- Bats (Recap)
- Living Vampires (Main story and recap)
- Homo insectus (Recap)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- United States of America (Main story and recap)
- Atlantic Ocean (Recap)
Synopsis for 1st story
• For a time, Michael Morbius was a Nobel Prize winning geneticist. Now, he haunts the rooftops of Brooklyn driven by an unquenchable thirst for human blood that all his expertise and experimentation has only made worse!
• Grappling with his hunger may be one thing, but Morbius’ persistent prodding of his genetic code has had an unfortunate and unexpected side effect – the destruction of what little is left of Morbius’ humanity!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Morbius Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 2 Images from Morbius Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|