This page may contain spoilers with plot and/or ending details about stories which may not have yet been published or broadcast. Please see our spoiler policy for our rules governing articles about such subjects.
Morgan Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. She was conceived and born after the Snap. Morgan was raised in modest circumstances, despite her family's wealth. As a result, she did not grow up selfish, but seemed to lack any friends besides her parents friends, Rhodey Rhodes and Happy Hogan.
By 2023, Morgan showed interest in turning Captain America's shield into a sled. However, Tony managed to give it back to Cap before she could. Her existence was the primary reason Tony did not wish to mess with time travel, as he did not was to risk erasing the one good thing he created in his life. Following the death of her father, Morgan saw his last message to her, where he repeated her phrase "I love you 3000". After the ceremony, Morgan asked Happy for a cheeseburger, sparking the memory of when her father asked for one when he got rescued from the Ten Rings. Happy promised to get her as many as she wanted.
Morgan shares similar tastes as her father. After her father's funeral, she asked Happy Hogan for a cheeseburger, to which Happy responded that he would get as many cheeseburgers as she wanted. Like any four year old, she tends to repeat words her parents say, including swears; having been watching her father work on time travel bracelets, she overheard him say a swear word in shock and repeated it. She shows an interest in Tony's tech as she liked playing dress up with the Rescue armor Pepper kept in the garage.
- Lexi Rabe plays Morgan Stark in the film Avengers: Endgame. Katherine Langford was cast as a grown-up version of Morgan Stark, whom Tony would see in a vision after snapping his fingers, mirroring a similar moment between Thanos and a vision of Gamora in Avengers: Infinity War. According to Avengers: Endgame directors Joe and Anthony Russo, test audiences were confused by the scene, and it was ultimately cut because there was no emotional association with the adult version of Tony's daughter. The main idea behind the scene was to have future Morgan forgive Tony and give him peace before his death. Joe Russo explained that while the idea felt resonate, the movie was already overcomplicated.
- Morgan is named after an eccentric uncle of her mother.
- 1 Appearances of Morgan Stark (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Morgan Stark (Earth-199999)
- Media Morgan Stark (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Morgan Stark (Earth-199999)
- 1 Quotations by or about Morgan Stark (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Morgan Stark (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|