HistoryHistory of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
Residents included, at different eras:
- An unnamed tribe of albinos, including Ta-No and her mother the Snow Queen
- Old Ones
- The Mountains of Madness are mountains in Antarctica (the "Frozen Land" south of the Southern Isles in the Hyborian Age) created by H.P. Lovecraft in his novel At the Mountains of Madness, written in February/March 1931, rejected that year by Weird Tales and later serialized in the February, March, and April 1936 issues of Astounding Stories.
- 2 Appearances of Mountains of Madness
- Minor Appearances of Mountains of Madness
- Media Mountains of Madness was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mountains of Madness
- Location Gallery: Mountains of Madness
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.