After her husband fought in the Siachen War, Mrs. Malhotra moved with him to Denver, Colorado so they could ensure their children would never have to fight in a conflict like he did. While in America, they had three children, Raz, Preeti, and Swapna.
During Hydra's conquest of the United States of America, soldiers rounded up the Malhotras in their front yard to force them to pledge allegiance. Mr. Malhotra refused and took a stand, prompting the Hydra soldiers to threated Malhotra's daughters. Raz stepped in under his superhero identity of Giant-Man, and stopped the Hydra soldiers. The Malhotras subsequently joined Giant-Man, though without knowing he was actually Raz, in becoming part of the Underground, a coalition of rebel superheroes and citizens stationed in Nevada.
- 1 Appearances of Mrs. Malhotra (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Mrs. Malhotra (Earth-616)
- Media Mrs. Malhotra (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Mrs. Malhotra (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mrs. Malhotra (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mrs. Malhotra (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|