Original Red & Black
The original version of Ms. Marvel's Suit was primarily red, blue, and black, as well as somewhat reminiscent of what Mar-Vell wore at the time. During the Superhuman Civil War, Carol gave it to Suzy Sherman to wear as part of her superheroine training; meanwhile, during Osborn's Dark Reign the costume was utilized by Karla Sofen when she became the Ms. Marvel of the Dark Avengers.
- A leather, full-body version of the red and black version appeared in the Marvel's Jessica Jones episode "AKA You're Welcome", worn by Trish Walker as an homage to Carol's role in the Alias comic.
- Appearances of Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Minor Appearances of Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Media Ms. Marvel's Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Item Gallery: Ms. Marvel's Suit