Original Red & Black
The original version of Ms. Marvel's Suit was primarily red, blue, and black, as well as somewhat reminiscent of what Mar-Vell wore at the time - as described by artist Dave Cockrum, "a female version of Captain Marvel's costume only with an open belly", though it stopped exposing the midriff on issue #9. During the Superhuman Civil War, Carol gave it to Suzy Sherman to wear as part of her superheroine training; during Osborn's Dark Reign, he used his rights to the Avengers to get the costume from Suzy, which then was passed onto Karla Sofen to become the Ms. Marvel of the Dark Avengers.
- A leather, full-body version of the red and black version appeared in the Marvel's Jessica Jones episode "AKA You're Welcome", worn by Trish Walker as an homage to Carol's role in the Alias comic.
- Appearances of Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Minor Appearances of Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Media Ms. Marvel's Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Item Gallery: Ms. Marvel's Suit