Appearing in "Day of the Dark Angel!"
- Unliving soldiers of Earth
- Hecate (First appearance)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Astarte (Invoked)
- Esmeralda, maid (Only appearance)
- Woman Magazine
- John Jonah Jameson (Mentioned)
- The Asp (Richard Harper)
- Miles "Paul" Olddan
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Thomas Wolfe (Referenced) (Topical reference)
- Dave Adamson (Mentioned)
- Lord of the Outer Dark (Mentioned)
- Tam-Bor (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Milky Way
- United States of America
- Atlantic Ocean
- Earth Orbit (Vision)
- Sun (Referenced)
- Pama (Invoked)
- Hala (Invoked)
- Outer Dark (Mentioned)
- Athena One Space Shuttle (First Appearance; Destruction in Vision)
- Skylab (Referenced) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "Day of the Dark Angel!"
After breaking up a gang of thieves, Ms. Marvel returns to her hotel room, where she changes back into Carol Danvers and returns to work at the Daily Bugle. There, after a few moments where she loses her temper, she learns that she is to go and report at Cape Canaveral to report on a space mission involving her old friend Salia Petrie.
Meanwhile, not far from the Cape, Zephyr, Miles Olddan, and Richard Harper are all attacked by some elemental forces. While back at the Cape, Carol waits for the rocket launch when she has another premonition – this time she sees Salia's rocket exploding and her being trapped in space. However, before she can do anything, Carol is compelled to change into Ms. Marvel and go to the location where Zephyr, Olddan and Harper are located.
There she finds three Olympian-style soldiers fashioned out of the very sand, and with some quick thinking manages to defeat them. However she is blasted from behind. Recovering, she finds that her foes are Hecate and the Elementals. This story is continued next issue...
- The Asp, Miles Oldann, the Elementals and the Ruby Scarab all appeared last in Supernatural Thrillers #15.
- The Asp that appears in this issue is not to be confused with Cleopatra Nefertiti, the current Asp.
- The tagline for this issue is "Eve of the Elementals!"
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|