- CALL ME DEATH-BIRD! And in MODOK's name -- tonight Ms. Marvel DIES!
- -- Deathbird
Appearing in "Call Me Death-Bird!"
- Paul (Only appearance)
- United States Air Force (Only in flashback)
- Skylab (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- New York City
- Pama (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Call Me Death-Bird!"
Being drawn from a date when the urge to change into Ms. Marvel is upon her, Carol leaves so that the transformation can take place. Paroling the city for whatever danger she sensed, she is attacked by Deathbird, who has been hired by M.O.D.O.K. to kill her. After a brief battle across the city, where Deathbird puts innocent people at risk, Deathbird manages to escape. When Carol returns to her apartment, it's blown up by a bomb which destroys all her personal possessions, including pictures of her and Michael Rossi.
Later, Carol works with the Woman Magazine staff to get the next issue of the magazine out, when J. Jonah Jameson arrives with their newest member of staff, Tabitha Townshend. After, Carol decides to check out the department store she knows is a front for AIM. When the AIM security recognizes her, they send men out who eventually capture her. However, when she is brought below, the base is attacked by M.O.D.O.K., Deathbird and his rogue faction of AIM.
This story is continued next issue...
- Inks (issue pages): Sinnott pages 1, 3-6, 11, Grainger pages 2, 7-10, 14-31.
- Letters: Saladino (uncredited) page 1.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ms. Marvel Vol 1 9 on the forums
- 6 Images from Ms. Marvel Vol 1 9
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|